Tuesday 20 March 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Wow! Where does the time go? Well, I know where it goes really... it gets worked to death! I've been spending so much time just getting on with running my business (the Incense Man website) that I've had no time to add to this page... until now.
The main problem I've had has been with Royal Mail - trying to start franking all my outgoing mail, and then getting them to come and collect it... it's taken 11 days for them to arrange, with me chasing them every 2 - 3 days... sorry guys, that's not terribly efficient!
On top of that, I'm continuing "de-cluttering" my house, in preparation for putting it on the market in late Spring - not only is it easier to sell a more "minimal" house, it also means you've got less stuff to be packed and taken away when you actually get round to moving... and anyway, it's a good excuse for a clear-out of 20 years worth of accumulated odds and sods...

No comments: