Sunday 26 July 2009

My lack of posts, Facebook, and more...

Once again, I really must apologise for not posting any new entries for such a long time... my problem is that I'm just so busy living my life, I don't have much time to write about it!

Anyway, the biggest item of news is that we're now awaiting the arrival of a FIFTH grand-child, courtesy of Number-One-Son Colin and his partner Wendy - due in mid-late October - and if the scans are to be believed it's gonna be another girl...

In the meantime, Colin's firstborn (Lewis) is just getting over a bout of swine-flu... but luckily nobody else in the family seems to have caught it... yet!

Oh, and if you want to keep more up to date with what I'm up to, you can always check out my page on Facebook, which is at http://www.facebook.com/IncenseMan

No comments: